Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out for my apple password. They told me it would…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out for my apple password. They told me it would be 48 hrs. but I still have no word after several days.My case number ***** ***** My tech. does not answer and left this address. Please help. this Password ***** 5 devices and my cloud.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Two weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to get this resolved with anew password.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Just want new password
Can someone get back to me? Not getting an answer
How much longer?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I was able to get someone at Apple care on phone to help. Thank you

For further inquiries, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

No thanks