Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my passcode. I've only had this device for…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my passcode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've only had this device for a couple weeks and I maybe changed it a week ago. But when I use my fingerprint to open it, it asks me for a passcode and I thought I made a 4 digit passcode but now it wants 6 digits. This is my first apple

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. and I could not get it to reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so. If I had a passcode, I would be able to get in.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Have you tried 123456 as passcode?

That does not work.
Can't you just explain how to fix it online.

The only way to fix it is by resetting your device using iTunes application by connecting it to a computer

If I get the 7 day free trial. Is it free?
No thank you

I'm not sure about the membership information. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****

Ok.Im not paying $62.
$52

Please contact this number for any payment related issues 1-***-***-****