Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Think my apple id has been compromised how can i change it,

Customer Question
Think my apple id...

Think my apple id has been compromised how can i change it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No not very computer savy!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

People have been buying stuff with my apple id but no money has been taken out my bank acc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In this case we go ahead and change the password ***** your apple ID. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Maxmiller4

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

are you checking acc

In this case can you please signing into the Apple ID management site: https://appleid.apple.com/ (under "Manage Your Apple account") Please go ahead change your apple ID password.

Thankyou