Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad that I didn’t use for a couple of weeks. And…

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad that I didn’t use for a couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

And now it won’t let me in. I can’t remember my id

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just happened when I got home. Tried to put in Apple ID and password ***** I thought was right

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon,

Let me know if you mean:

1. You forgot the PIN and you cannot actually enter/use the iPad and you are locked out.
    or
  2. You can use the iPad, but cannot install or purchase anything because you forgot your Apple ID Password.