Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my password and it just keeps going…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my password ***** it just keeps going back to the front screen

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Just a few minutes ago?

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't remeber my security questions either

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.