Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot open it. it is asking for password and id and will…

Customer Question
Cannot open it. it...

Cannot open it. it is asking for password ***** id and will not open with our info

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Did not change

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how that can happen on that device cuz it won't open .can it be done through this computer?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

we have tried a few times to open and cannot
sorry did not think this problem warrants a service charge
thanks anyway

I will submit your refund request now. I will not be able to respond after as customer service will handle it from there. Thanks and have a wonderful day!