Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I attempt to go to Apple itunes, it asks for my apple ID,

Customer Question
I attempt to go...

I attempt to go to Apple itunes, it asks for my apple ID, which I type in. It doesn't take, so I reset and type in new password. doesn't take

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

1 minute ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know what that is?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Are you guys going to answer or just try to upsell me on more stuff?