Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm trying to enter a NEW password. I have the code number.

Customer Question
I'm trying to enter...

I'm trying to enter a NEW password. I have the code number. I entered my wifi connection but now I'm stuck on security and its password. What's my next step?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3years ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I needed a new password, my credit info was no longer correct. I waited 13 days to update. But now I'm stuck.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What security code do I use? Also. I need a password ***** that chosen security code. It won't let me join?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Whata account?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.