Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Over the History field in the left hand corner of the

Customer Question
Over the History field...

Over the History field in the left hand corner of the screen , it has suddenly been covered by a balloon that states. “Fill out this field” how do I remove it ?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Apple device?

Not sure where do I look for that info

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about History. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

In what app?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok let’s do secure remote assist

Customer has requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment failed

Please contact customer service to resolve this issue. 1(###) ###-####/strong>