Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am using my standard iPad and wish to sign in to Word.

Customer Question
I am using my...

I am using my standard iPad and wish to sign in to Word. Every time I change the password, it is not accepted. David

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I cannot say when I last changed my Word password. My electronically sophisticated niece straightened out Apple ID problems a couple of weeks ago. You should understand that I also have a desktop. I do not know if the Word passwords have to be the same on desktop and iPad. The two are not coupled.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I don't know what it is.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of. Thank you. I had a bad time with JustAnswer and will not use them.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 5 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue.

So your word password ***** ***** to be your Microsoft password.. Yes it will be the same as your computer Microsoft office products... Please can you try to sign into microsoft using your computer, We need to make sure your account is secure and the password ***** works.. Please advise and thankyou