Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I tried to rent a movie.after I put in my password, I

Customer Question
I tried to rent...

I tried to rent a movie.after I put in my password, I received a code.ladded the code and it sent me back to the signin screen . Added my password ***** I received a second set of code numbers. Same thing happened again.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

First time I attempted to rent a movie. I have no problem purchasing music on my iPhone.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are you able to sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.