Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is the fourth time I’ve made an account on Facebook and…

Customer Question
This is the fourth...

This is the fourth time I’ve made an account on Facebook and I keep getting disabled. I just made an account last night and changed my last name to my bf’s last name just to see if it would work and I could keep my Facebook but no. I have blocked accounts that could possibly be messing with my account and this morning I went to log in but I was kicked out once again. This is really frustrating cause I just want to keep an account open so I can share pictures and talk to my family

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

What do you mean?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I haven’t, I have been using safari to get on Facebook through my phone. I was trying to download the app but it’s been taking forever and I need WiFi to download it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That I have absolutely no reason to be kicked off Facebook or disabled. somebody just keeps messing with me to make me angry. and Facebook keeps letting them disable me. This is not right, would I be able to get my account back that I just made last night?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Facebook. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Could someone that you do not like be tagging your account for inappropriate content?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.