Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad says. Ipad is disabled try again in 7 minutes. It…

Customer Question
My iPad says Technician's...

My iPad says

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Ipad is disabled try again in 7 minutes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It has been like this for several months. I haven’t been using it. I decided I need to get it working again.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It started with the ransom virus

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you have access to a computer there?

I have an iPhone 8 + that is working is that ok?
Is the $39 the total or is that extra

We may need to restore the iPad from a Windows or Mac computer. Is your iPad still connected to WiFi network or cellular network?

Look at the top left side and what does it show? Is it showing WiFi icon or 3G/4G/LTE?

It is in air plane mode it is showing lock it i have Tmobile data plan

Open your iPhone, open Find My iPhone app. Does it show the iPad there with online status? DO NOT press lock or erase or any option

It is asking me about a circle

Is it possible to get access to a computer? We need to restore the iPad to factory settings using a computer, with iTunes app

I don’t have access to a computer right now just forget it I’ll try later Thank you

Ok, we can continue later.