Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My neice died recently...Her phone has icloud and noone is…

Customer Question
My neice died recently...Her...

My neice died recently...Her phone has icloud and noone is able to get in..Is there any way the family can get this phone reset so that it can be used?

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

No one knows...the person who owed the phone died suddenly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The phone is a $700 phone and worth saving

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

Can you fix this phone so that I can use it?