Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I recently was put on to the latest version of Skype, but…

Customer Question
I recently was put...

I recently was put on to the latest version of Skype, but now no-one can hear what I'm saying at the other end

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

My microphone check says not working and to try another, how do I do this as I am a novice

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

Just about a week ago, as the original just disappeared from the screen, and I have been like this since the new version was installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Can you please specify where did you install Skype? It's a computer or tablet or phone? Can you provide the model too?

Thank you

Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the make and model of the computer on which you have skype installed and its not working.

My computer is an Asus Laptop... Model No. X 44 H

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8. 10 or its a Mac.