Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being…

Long story short: My...

Long story short: My Apple AND iCloud passwords are not being accepted at a time when I am trying to include other devices. I think I have made a terrible mess of it. I want to simplify it by not including I Pods, and sticking to my two Mac Book Pros and three Mac Books. (I'm a big apple fan; don't do PC's.)

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook?

I'd have to look for the numbers, but they are versions of High Sierra.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook? What have you tried so far?

It's complicated and I am over 70. My MAIN laptop has been a 2010 Mac Book Pro since 2010. It is a High Sierra; Should I get the numbers for all of the laptops and the one I Pad Pro before I seek to correct this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Terry White II

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I am a Mac Specialist and IT Tutor for over 15 years. I will be more than happy to assist you with your support request.

A few quick questions

• Do you use the same email and password ***** your Apple ID and iCloud accounts or are they set up with two different emails?

• If so, is it your goal to have one email and password ***** both Apple ID and iCloud accounts?

Thanks in advance for your response, I look forward to helping you simplify your Apple ID and iCloud accounts.

-Regards,

-TD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Simply put, I want the same Apple password ***** my five Apple laptops
And my one I Pad Pro. I have made stupid moves trying to do that on my own, and now Apple probably thinks I’m mentally challenged.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I might do this tomorrow. It's late tonight. I'll contact you tomorrow evening. What are your hours?

Please, call me TD- at your service!

I will be available for you, so just post back when you are available again and I will help you achieve your goal of getting your Apple ID issue corrected to your satisfaction!

Chat with you tomorrow!

Regards,

-TD

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
thanks. I will.

Excellent!

Terry White II
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What’s the hold-up? Your big selling point was quick responses.....so why don’t you call me?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
If I conclude that you are not responding to me on purpose, I WILL REPORT THIS TO APPLE, because they recommended I contact you for help. Why are you not responding to my “FREE PHONE CALL”? I am serious in this promise.
Terry White II
Terry White II
Terry White II