Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Mac has a pop-up box telling me that I should save as an…

Customer Question
My Mac has a...

My Mac has a pop-up box telling me that I should save as an XML document but when I do, I can't open it again! help!!!

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Don't know - it's about 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I think it is fairly recent. I have tried all the options in "open with" and have added "open any file" but no help

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about macOS. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Where is this popup?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It comes as a large box in the middle of the screen

What application is it happening in?

That is not an answer to my $5 query