Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a new iPad that has movies on it from a previous

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new iPad that has movies on it from a previous iPad. Videos app is gone and TV app doesn’t see them. How do I play them?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t done anything except launching the TV app.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Are those the only missing apps?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I’m trying to get the TV app on my iPad to see the movies that I have stored that were available using the old Videoes app. They are still on the iPad but not recognized by the TV app that replaced the Videos app on this new iPad.
I’ve already paid $40. If you tell me what to do, I can fix it myself.
Is anyone there?