Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my password. IPhone apple. Don’t know. A while I

Customer Question
I need my password ...

I need my password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

iPhone apple

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

A while I tried. To go to setting and change it it didn’t work it says my phone is locked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.