Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

FORGOT ALL OF MY PASSWIRDS. 1 WEEK AGO. WHAT IS THE CHARGE…

Customer Question
FORGOT ALL OF MY...

FORGOT ALL OF MY PASSWIRDS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

1 WEEK AGO

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

YES. WHAT IS THE CHARGE TO SET UP PASSWORD ***** APPLE, ICLOUD?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.