Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of wi-fi reception. Never, Far to complicated for…

Customer Question
Locked out of wi-fi...

Locked out of wi-fi reception .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Far to complicated for me. Why can't we just reconnect to our existing modem?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: tyroneboman, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Mac Genius

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Does the name of your home wifi network appear in the list of available wifi networks on your device?

What is the brand and model of your modem?

Mike, Mac Medic