Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

The screen that requests my password or thumbprint enlarged…

Customer Question
The screen that requests...

The screen that requests my password ***** thumbprint enlarged and I cannot get it back to the normal size. Can you help me? Thanks in advance.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Advance?

I have an iPad. Not sure what you are asking.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Advance? What have you tried so far?

It happened one other time and then went back to normal (not sure how). I have tried using my fingers to shrink it down - didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Turned off and back on. Didn't help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about passcode. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you remember the code you used when you setup the device?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hi Justin, Do you mean the password ***** I type in each time or something else?

Is that password ***** or 6 numbers?

Correction: Passcode
It is 6 numbers

Double Tap with THREE FINGERS on the lock screen.

What do you mean by lock screen?
Got it! Thank you so much Justin!

It will work on any screen. The one that is currently on your screen is considered the lock screen.