Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just got a new ipad pro. somehow when I was setting it up…

Customer Question
I just got a...

I just got a new ipad pro. somehow when I was setting it up I did something wrong and now it asks for a passcode and is disabled. tried to reset but nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem, Do you any computer like Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx?

How can I cancel my subscription

If you wish to cancel this service, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****