Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't access my account. It won't let me in. I'm on

Customer Question
I can't access my...

I can't access my account. It won't let me in

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm on firefox.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

It's up to date

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Firefox?

I tried to change my password for paypal and it sent me one. then it didn't work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to pay for something I bought

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Are you there?
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is happening when you attempt to access to your Paypal account ? Are you receiving any type of error message?