Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My daughter s iphone is not displaying Facebook. She gets…

Customer Question
My daughter s iphone...

My daughter s iphone is not displaying Facebook. She gets everything but Facebook page itself.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your iPhone (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Yes more than onc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it worth fixing.. she has an I phone 6 and plays games and likes Facebook.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please try to reinstall Facebook app by following the steps below:

1. Press and hold the facebook app icon
  2. Tap the x that appears
  3. To confirm, tap Delete
  4. Restart your iPhone
  5. Re-download and install facebook

Let me know the results

Thank you

I reset the entire phone and nothing works. I am taking it in to an Apple dealer tomorrow. I do not wish to be a member of this just answer program

Please click here to cancel your subscription : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you