Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can’t get on Facebook or any other things,for some reason…

Customer Question
I can’t get on...

I can’t get on Facebook or any other things,for some reason I don’t know how to fix this and hopefully you can help me

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have been trying to get on but it says my password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I tried to call you but I can’t find Apples numbers

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just please help me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

let me know the results

Thank you

I am trying but I can’t get this to work on my I Pad, can you please help me? I gave my $5dollars

Open Safari browser on your iPad and type : www.facebook.com/recover/initiate then follow the onscreen instructions

Let me know if you need further help

Thank you

I tried to get help but what you told me to do my I Pad was messed up so I could not do as you said! I talked to Apple and they said they never charge for anything, so why did I have to give you $5.00 and I thought I was on an Apple site. So I am wondering why I had to pay for something that didn’t work for me?

If you are not satisfied for any reasons please click here to request a refund: ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Thank you