Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My pro iPad requests a code .I don’t know it .Ihave 9 more…

Customer Question
My pro iPad requests...

My pro iPad requests a code .I don’t know it .Ihave 9 more try’s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure 11?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Short time I was-laying around with it about two weeks ago and I must of hit the wrong button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My-phone seems to work an my laptop which is an HP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/7/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.