Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to activate my iphone. I do not remember my

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to activate my iphone. I do not remember my password. I do not have access to the mac computer. I m

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea. I don't use it enough to know unless I recently did it trying to get signed in the last few days and didn't know it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only a thousand different ways to try and get this done and can't get it done, I want to be taken off the mac computer I gave it to my son

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

I am assuming it is my email account***@******.***

Enter your trusted phone number to continue.

‎(•••) •••-••38

May I know whether you have a phone number that ends with 38?

No I not. I would like to cancel this whole thing!

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm trying to help and reset your Apple account from my end.