Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an i phone 5 that installed OSii by itself! Then went…

Customer Question
I have an...

I have an i phone 5 that installed OSii by itself! Then went I wanted to use it, it asked for 6 digit password. I only had a 4 digit password ***** t I been using for years., So I used the 4 digit and added 2 zeroes. It went in operative and now I cannot get it to a activate. And on top of that it will not hold a charge for less than a night when it is not being used! I hope you can help as I can afford to buy another!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not for serval weeks

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No what is that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like your iphone is not accepting the passcode, Have tried some default passcode which is 123456?