Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Got 50s cards gave to friend he said card not good already…

Customer Question
Got 50s cards...

Got 50s cards gave to friend he said card not good already been used

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Just want know ifcard is good can u tell me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Mac
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how long is it going to take to get back to me I am waiting?
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi I am here

Hi

How can I help, do you have an IT issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not it issue it is card issue

What type of card? For what product?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
app store & iTunes person says card not good all ready used?

OK so when you make a purchase on iTunes it does not work and you have been told your card is linked to another Apple account.

is this correct?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
not linked to another account I sent pic of code to my friend he says card not good already been used that's what we need to verify some how

Are you currently talking to me on a computer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u read my message?

Yes. Are you using Windows or MAC?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
u there?

Of course. Please run this to allow me to connect: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a7fce5dd-232f-4382-a7a3-33d95fef8c95

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
tried but com will not let me in for security reasons just help me here ok

What did it say exactly when you downloaded the program and opened it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
did not open at all for security reason why cant u just help me here?

Okay no problem.

I am going to opt out so another expert can have a go at helping as I am out of ideas.

Someone will pick this up and you will be emailed.

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can u tell me here if card is good or not here? or give me no so I can talk to live person
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 1 month ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. I see the previous expert has opened the question up to the rest of the experts. Are you still in need of assistance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
bought iTunes cards and friend I sent them to say card is not good all ready used ? can u help me prove cards r bad or good?

So there is an article that Apple released that explains the most common errors entering in an iTunes card. I would suggest going through it before moving forward.

If you can‘t redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where is this article how to access it?

It is the blue link above

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius