Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Tried to set up new Ipad and now it is disabled and says to…

Customer Question
Tried to set up...

Tried to set up new Ipad and now it is disabled and says to connect to I tunes how to unlock it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

What I thought was password ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No did not know about that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not very tech wise

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know whether you have a computer with you? (Windows or Mac)

Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, I'm Karthik and I'm happy to assist you with your question today. I'm very sorry it took so long for an Expert to get back to you, I've only just come online and saw your question now.

If you are trying to setup a new iPad and if it is disabled, We can do a reset and erase all the content and setting. If you want to back up any data if your iPad is diasbled, Unless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn't a way to save your device's data. You'll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings

Could you please open the iTunes in the computer. If it is Mac, you can open the default iTunes app.