Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Am being asked to re enter password, but not letting me put…

Customer Question
Am being asked to...

Am being asked to re enter password, but not letting me put it in!

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPad mini 4

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don’t know, but up to date!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just today. Tried turning off and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Gmail keeps asking for password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about password. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.