Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

In deleting old photos in Pictures I somehow deleted

Customer Question
In deleting old photos...

In deleting old photos in Pictures I somehow deleted everything in Photos on the Mac. Don't know how, but old photos through 2014 were restored. Don't have Sharing or more recent pics. EVERYTHING still on my iPhone and iPad. How can I restore?

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

I am on the MAC now, phone and pad alongside

Technician's Assistant: How long ago was your photos deleted?

Approx 2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can the photos on the phone or pad be used to restore?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about photos. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

do you have a backup?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.