Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my MacBook Air laptop. It's been several…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my MacBook Air laptop. It's been several weeks that I have not been able to effectively use my laptop. I have tried changing my password ***** times but none of the passwords I've used have been successful. I have received several Verification Codes only to be told that this Mac is no longer eligible to create Apple ID Accounts. Can someone at Apple get into my Laptop remotely and help me to unlock it. I am so frustrated about this. John C. Phillips

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. That's how I got the latest Verification Code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to try resetting my password ***** because that's not working for me. Can Apple unlock my Laptop? I am willing to give Apple that permission.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your Mac asking for the password ***** your name and a picture? That is in the login screen?