Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Ipad is locked up due to an upgrade. I don't know.

Customer Question
My Ipad is locked...

My Ipad is locked up due to an upgrade

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several days and I typed what I thought was my password. Now it says Ipad is disabled and to connect to Itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know the password ***** I have GOT to get into my Ipad

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Do you have a computer you can plug the iPad into?