Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to check on the progress, regarding my iPhone's

Customer Question
I want to check...

I want to check on the progress, regarding my iPhone's "restoration" My case # *****: 100465626554

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

? 07 maybe. How do I confirm?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I received a scheduled phone call this morning; and was advised that it is being restored; and not to attempt to reactivate it again. However, I could check on the progress (i.e., how soon) by going to iforgot.apple.com. So, here I am.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

This is not Apple. Are you aware of that?

No I was not aware. I was instructed during a a scheduled conversation with Iphone support that I should go to iforgot.apple.com for a progress report on the "restore" progress (i.e., getting my contacts, etc. from my lost phone restored to my new phone, ich is locked; and NOT to attempt to do anthig more; or I will delay the process. That is what I thought I was doiing. now, I'm more confused.

Do you want to continue with our paid service here at JustAnswer.com