Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Require assistance to change credit cards for auto payments…

Customer Question
Require assistance to change...

Require assistance to change credit cards for auto payments for apple products such as i- tunes etc.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I - phone 6 OS?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

No problem with device --- only want to be able pay automaticly with new valid visa

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.