Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password. Not sure. I went in there and i was…

Customer Question
I forgot my password ...

I forgot my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I went in there and i was lost i'm not a spring chicken, i'm old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i just need to find out what my password *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Activation lock help And I forgot my password
No I will just let it sot

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com