Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple account I’d has been locked for security reasons, I…

My apple account I’d...

My apple account I’d has been locked for security reasons, I cannot remember the answers to the security questions and no longer have access to the email account that is my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Maybe never since it was established

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I can’t answer the questions and I can’t get an email from that account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

3/6/2018
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Do you have an access to your email address(*****@******.***)?

No I don’t

Can I have your date of birth?

07/06/1971

Please answer Security Questions

1. What was the first car you owned?

2. Who was your favorite teacher?

Do not remember the answer about the least favorite car or teacher

In this case you can verify the identity with Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast
Thank you