Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Will not let me buy packs for game of thrones game. Do not…

Customer Question
Will not let me...

Will not let me buy packs for game of thrones game.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Do not no

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I keep trying to buy packs for about 1week.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sgin in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.