Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad won’t send. Message comes up —copy placed in outbox.

Customer Question
My iPad won’t send...

My iPad won’t send. Message comes up —copy placed in outbox. Rejected by server because it does not allow relaying

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know l am not computer savvy. My son in law set it all up for me.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tell him he will wonder how someone can be so technically stupid. I just attribute it to age.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you still there
Please respond if you are still there
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?