Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm wondering why, when I click on "google" the page that…

Customer Question
I'm wondering why, when...

I'm wondering why, when I click on "google" the page that the google browser chooses to display is different than the one from yesterday? Is there any way to get the previous on displayed

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I'm using a MacBook Pro with OS macOS High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know what questions the expert is going to ask me.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

What browser is this in?

Chrome

What does it say on the page you are on?

No, I do not want to be securely connect

it just has a bar listing facebook, twitter, .. and others (I can not pull up the chrome page as chrome only allows only 1 opened page at a time)

It sounds like you have an extension that is causing the issue. What else is on the page?