Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On the settings it wants me to agree to icloud and I have…

Customer Question
On the settings it...

On the settings it wants me to agree to icloud and I have but red circle won't go away

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

iphone 8 I think I got it now, sorry to bother you

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It didn't go away, after I moved the slide to back up I cloud and it backed up. Since I got new phone. Will try shutting it down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried shutting down again in, no luck still notification there

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Have phone less than 1 week, red notification is annoying, Sprint store tried to help, couldn't, said I should call you.
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iCloud. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you give more context?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

What do you need? Red notification on cloud, won't rid of it , not sure it will connect.

Where is this notification?

I would rather not have the connect

Where is this notification?

On the setting s icon
No ideas???
Got to go... Not much help.

What other badges are on in the settings app. Something it could be something else.