Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am temporarily locked out of my itunes account. i tried to…

I am temporarily locked...

I am temporarily locked out of my itunes account. i tried to get bACk IN AND I WAS ASKED INFo INCLUDING MY CARD NUMBER AND I Do NOT HAVE A CARD- THERE FOR UNABLE TO UNLOCK THE ACCOUNT . PLEASE HELP. THanks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sorry, do not recall, i purchased couple songs over the weekend but, do not recall changing the the password/ id.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure about the online account reset tool. how do you do that? the form i filled out would not let go further when i did not have a card # and i tried opening itunes but could not ! thanks

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of>

3/6/2018
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

i'll try appleidapple nopw

Were you able to sign in?

i was able to sign in and all is well . thanks

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius