Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been hacked and I have been advised to change my

Customer Question
I have been hacked...

I have been hacked and I have been advised to change my password.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My I-pad mini. Also my I-pad died yesterday soI am using my husband's.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Is that the button to turn it on and the one on the front that I change the screen with?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign in to appleid.apple.com ?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.