Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple iPAD Getting started? First one. 9.7 32 GB iPAD wifi.

Customer Question
Apple iPAD Getting started...

Apple iPAD Getting started? First one.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

9.7 32 GB iPAD wifi

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Plugging it in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Where do I begin?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Once you plug in the iPad you should be able to turn it on and it will take you through the setup step-by-step.

Have you gotten this far?

It didn't it just said Hello in numerous languages. Oh yes and asked for a password ***** fingerprint. $52.00 OUCH My Grandchildren would like to do it, I was hoping to be somewhat independant. I am signed up for a course at the end of March for $30.00
BUT I was hoping to get using it
Where else can I look??

Yes, once you go through all of that setting up a password ***** should take you to the home screen. From there you can do everything you need.

Definetly NOT recommended! No Help.
OK hopefully the email is of more Help.
I just wanted to get started.
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Please click the link below and follow the 8 step tutorial that includes screenshots to setup your new iPad:

click here

If you have questions with any of the steps just let me know.

Does Apple call randomly to suggested: Refrain from using your Ipad for financial transactions, to speak to a representative Press 1 now or call toll free; 1 -***-***-****. Is this for REAL or just another SCAM????The reason that I got an Ipad was for financial transactions, email and a few games. Whenever We try to set up the email it keeps saying wrong password. No Email, financial accesss or games. Haven’t got to the apps store, yet.Darlene

No, that message is a scam - Apple would not send you a message to refrain from financial transactions on your iPad so ignore the message.

What is the name of your email service provider that you are trying to setup on your iPad?