Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I’ve been locked out of “My Quest” for putting my password…

Customer Question
I’ve been locked out...

I’ve been locked out of “My Quest” for putting my password ***** too many times. I have an updated password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My I-pad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I can’t find my Settings app

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I was trying to get into Quest to make an appt. I guess I tried too often. They had just approved anew password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, that’ll be all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/6/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To retrieve your MyQuest password, go to:

https://secure.questdiagnostics.com/prs/showPassword1.action

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------