Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

No message selected showing on my iPad with nothing else…

No message selected showing...

No message selected showing on my iPad with nothing else there to help me out of it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know but the iPad I was bought in 2012, and is frequently updsted

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just happened. Don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

3/6/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

On the iPad can you please hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you

No need, it's functioning oK now.

Perfect and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer