Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  Engineer at Aparna Indresh
100154703

I forgot my apple password. I say roughly around three weeks

I forgot my apple password
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I say roughly around three weeks ago and now I can’t log into anything
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: No mam this my first time with an apple device so what website do I go to apple.com
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No mam

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you help me with your Apple ID?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok

Please help me with your Apple ID

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Phone number(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I’m sorry my number is(###) ###-####

Thank you for that information.

Enter your trusted phone number to continue.

‎(•••) •••-••37

May I know whether you have a phone number that ends with 37?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that’s my other number but it’s not an apple device and it doesn’t have internet my iPhone number is(###) ###-####

That's alright. It is for verification purpose. Please give me the phone number that ends with 37

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hell

Did you get my previous messages?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just responded to your message how to do I reset my password ***** my apple device

I'm trying to do that from my end. Can you help me with the phone number that ends with 37?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
that’s not an iPhone my iPhone number is(###) ###-####to need help with that number omg

May I know the number that ends with 37 belongs to you or you no longer use it?

Without that phone number we cannot reset the Apple ID for a new password

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

When I tried to reset your apple account, I get this error message "Your account will be ready for recovery in 13 days.

At that time, a phone call with instructions will be made to the number you provided". In this case, instead of waiting for a long time, I suggest you can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-****. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week. IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

I would be glad if you could reach us back to update on the situation. Thank you.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok thank u

Please reach us back if your problem is resolved after contacting the Apple account security team. Thank you