Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I want to cancel my iTunes. I haven’t. I have never used it.

I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my iTunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I haven’t

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I have never used it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want the money that is there which is taken out of my bank account around $232.00

How do I cancel this
Anyone there?
3/4/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Sorry for the delay

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
  2. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
  4. Tap Subscriptions.
  5. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Learn what to do if you still can’t view your subscription.
  6. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars/ and then
press Submit at the top of your question page.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.
It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Fran
**********************************************************************************

Thank you
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars/click on write review and then press Submit at the top of your question page.If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.It has been a pleasure assisting you today. Fran**********************************************************************************
FRAN
FRAN, Mac Support Specialist